The AC wires were cut through

Last Sunday afternoon, I responded to a buyer that called because the AC in her living room was not working at all! The woman was a buyer of ours for a while but she had not called the store in some time, however i looked at her file and the last time she called for an AC service was 2 years ago.

I wanted to remind the buyer that she should be having yearly checkups on the AC unit… When I got to the Phoenix, Arizona address, I recognized the house almost instantaneously.

It’s hard to forget about this certain customer, because her house is a entirely certain red color. It’s the only house in the entire area that has a red color that resembles an eggplant. The woman told me that it helps reflect heat, even though I don’t suppose there’s any way that could be true. I asked the Phoenix buyer to tell me what problems were occurring and I checked on some easy issues while I listened to the woman top. There was unquestionably no power to the AC unit at all which I found entirely strange. I went outside to investigate all of the electrical wires and that is when I saw the problem. The wires to the AC were chewed directly in half and it had to have been an animal. It did not look like someone used scissors or any type of cutting or chopping mechanism. It absolutely looked like an animal was chewing on the AC wires. I am surprised that the animal did not get electrocuted and die instantaneously.

furnace service Phoenix AZ