The AC wires were damaged from an pet

Last Sunday afternoon, I responded to a buyer that called because the AC in his residing room was not working at all! The man was a buyer of ours for a while however he had not called the store in some time, i looked at his file plus the last time he called for an AC service was 2 years ago.

I wanted to remind the buyer that he should be having yearly checkups on the AC unit, when I got to the Phoenix, Arizona address, I recognized the household almost immediately. It’s difficult to forget about this particular customer, because his household is a unquestionably particular green color. It’s the only household in the entire part that has a green color that resembles an eggplant. The man told me that it helps reflect heat, even though I don’t assume there’s any way that could be true. I asked the Phoenix buyer to tell me what troubles were occurring plus I checked on some simple troubles while I listened to the man top. There was absolutely no power to the AC equipment at all which I found unquestionably strange. I went outside to investigate all of the electrical wires plus that has when I saw the problem. The wires to the AC were chewed directly in half plus it had to have been an pet. It did not look like someone used scissors or any type of splitting or tearing mechanism. It absolutely looked like an pet was chewing on the AC wires. I am surprised that the pet did not get electrocuted plus die immediately.

heating repair Phoenix AZ